Friday 9 April 2010

They are tearing me up.

My mother. My 'best friend'. Moy boyfriend.

My 'best friend' (I'll explain the inverted commas another time) is called L. He asked me to go away with him to see his dad about 2 months ago, but never gave me a date or time, and as my mum was in the car I had to say yes, or she'd be upset that I was turning down L for J. So I said yes, then about a week and a half ago, L calls me up and tells me what time our train is TODAY. Well then I panicked, because I had not warning and I knew J would be upset and it's the last weekend I could spend with him before he goes away. I DON'T WANT TO GO. I have an hour and a half before I'm due at the station, and I'm really angry that they've put me in this postition. I don't want to go but my mum will hate me and L will be upset and his dad has paid a lot of money for the tickets, and J will be really angry and upset if I do go. It's too late to change my mind, and now J is threatening just to call it quits because I'm running off with L.

I hate this too much for words. I'll have a shit weekend, and I'm going to regret not staying for the rest of my life.

I hate it.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I wish I could offer some advice, something you could do that would make you both happy but I can't think of anything, I'm sorry.
Maybe you could point out a time to J when you've had something planned but he goes somewere else - I don't mean it to be as bitchy as it sounds, but just to point out to him that he has done it if you know what I mean. Sorry that probably isn't much help at all. Let me know how it works out.
Rachel x

Post a Comment