Tuesday 20 April 2010

Comments.

I have an aim.
I hate a medium amount today, but it was all shitty calorific food and I feel shit :(
But my aim: I am going to comment on all 17 blog posts that have been posted in the last 18 hours! I don't know why, I just want to. And Rachel, if you would like to email me at lilliecullen@live.co.uk then I'll give you my mobile number :) I'm not topping up till next week but I'd love to text with you then!

Anyway. Although I feel bad, I won't let it get my spirits down. Tommorrow: a full day of fasting. Thursday: A full day of likely fasting, as I'm babysitting my Dad's friend's daughter!

2 comments:

les jeune fille à les oiseaux said...

agreed. maybe we can run off and be hermits together.

Hillary said...

I hope you feel better tomorrow, you'll do great! Tomorrow will be a new start. :]

And thankyou for reading the whole thing(my post) XD I felt like it was forever. And don't feel bad about getting lost in your own town..I do all the time aswell lol. I sort of like when my sister takes me clothes, because I take it as like a compliment. That she likes my style/clothes..but I think I like it better because she's my older sister and she wants mine ;p
<3

Post a Comment