Tuesday 27 April 2010

I've been lax....

But I'm back now. I'm like everyone else. I couldn't post about my failures. I've not been doing well, but finding my vitamins again has made me come back. Strange really. I'm sorry for being lazy. It's because I'm too fat.
Back on the straight and narrow and thin. I'm doing this.

I need to talk about something. My 'best friend' L (I've talked about him before) needs to be explained. Maybe I've done this before but I can't remember..

He is nice. Sometimes. But he gets mean. I know we all have friend problems, so I won't rant for too long, but he keeps putting me down. All the time. Calls me fat. Calls me a failure. He does it in front of our other friends and they think he's joking but it doesn't feel like that. He looks straight in my eyes and says it and I know he means it. It hurts more than he can imagine. I know it's true. He blames me for us becoming more distant, saying I started to go off with J, but he started leaving me out of things and hanging out with another of our friends, also called L.. It's his fault I had to spend so much time with J but tbh, I'm glad he did that. It means I don't have to be around him. I'm going to a different college to them solely to get away from L. I can't stand him.

Rant done :) I'll be good at posting again now my loves xx

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm really sorry that L is like. Maybe he is feeling bad about you not seeing each other as often and blaming you by saying things that he knows will hurt. I wish I had better advise to offer as how to deal with him but I odn't I'm sorry.
I sent you an email with my number. I'm glad your back.
Rachel x

Post a Comment