Tuesday 6 April 2010

New!!

A new start for me :)
I have taken up yoga. I love it! There is something wrong with me but I'm addicted and I love it :) I can even do it on the wii fit.
I am doing the ''one food a day diet'. You can pick ANY food in the world, but you can only eat that food for a day. The the next day you choose a different food. The you go back to the first. And the you alternate.

The aim of it is that you get bored of the foods and don't eat much of them by the end of the fortnight, and if you choose really low cal foods then you lose LOTS of weight.

You have to drink lots of water though :)

So today I have chosen carrots :) Yumyumyum

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Thats really good about the yoga - I'm glad your enjoying it. That diets sounds good. O yummy I love carrots there so good. Hope your doing okay pet
Love
Rachel x

Post a Comment