Monday 12 April 2010

Next week fast.

Hey guys, and a special hello to my new followers! There's seven of you now, and I'm very pleased!

Thanks for everyone's support for me and J, I suspect he has a personality disorder, and his aunt is schizophrenic, so ....hmm?

I've eaten too much today, but tomorrow and the day after, just fruit. I only heard about the fast that so many of the blogs are follow are doing for the next month or so today, and as I'm on holiday and I think about food so much more, I'm going to start next week. This week can prep me for it, so that next week I can go unnoticed much easily-er!

On the life front --> J almost just got caught in my house! (There's a long story in why he's not allowed round, but it involved me giving him the key when me and my family went away and him getting caught) My dad just came home and thankfully (praise the goddess) I'd locked the door and kept the key in, so noone could get in. I let J out into the back garden and then let my dad in the front door. My dad went upstairs, so I ran round and let J out of the side door!!

Hectic, but pretty fun. We've had an amazing day (teehee) so I'm happy and now I'm going to meet him again. Yoga tonight, and only fruit tomorrow!!

Stay strong gang!! (we get to be a reaaaal gang now! there's eight of us!!)

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Lillie I'm glad you seem to be a bit happier today - I really hope that you have more days like this. Sounds like fun - I was always doing that but it was friends and alcohol lol.
O and I'm very glad to be a part of your gang!
Love as always,
Rachel x

Post a Comment