Friday 16 April 2010

Oh :)

Another great day. We walked through the woods and crossed the river then sat in a secluded farmer's field for hours. about 8 hours actually. It was perfect. It was peaceful. It was wonderful. I ate some bread and a wham bar and an ice pop all day. I am pleased. It was fantastic :)
Things seem to be going well.
By the way, I forgot to mention that I moved my psychiatrist appointment back to next Thursday.
Did I mention I had one in the first place? :/
Night night my lovelies. I'm so happy right now!
And sorry about the lack of commenting on your blogs right now, I've been out all day for a few days so I've been exhausted, but I have been reading!! I'll get back to comments soon <3

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so glad to hear about your good days - I hope you have many more - And well done on the food front too. I really am glad it makes me happy knowing you are
Love
Rachel x

Post a Comment