Friday 23 April 2010

Hello :)

Wow! Ten followers :) Hello new friends!!
I am feeling a little bit insane today. I felt really low and scary scary depressed at school, crazy crazy happy on the way home and now I just feel empty.

And I am fairly empty. I've had a carrot and an apple, and diet coke and black coffee (which aren't really allowed, but come one, you can't deprive a girl of her caffeine without first cutting it down first.)

I finished my music composition, which is great news :) and also, I am on track for good results on GCSE results day :)

So all is good. I'm going to york tomorrow. I'm not sure what to do about dinner though, because it's likely that J will take me out for a meal, and I'm not supposed to be eating. Shoch shock horror :(

But yeah, mellow. Listening to Bright Eyes. Anyone who hasn't heard Neely O'Hara should :). 'In the morning when you through up water' and 'you're not who you used to be' and 'do you think that someone paints your mirror'. Love <3

Also, poison oak is a great song about losing someone. To suicide, as I interpret. I, thankfully, have never experienced that before. Thank god. But it's a great song.

I had a psych appointment yesterday, which went really well. I'm still not planning on telling her about my eating, but my mother went in and said 'she's lost a lot of weight recently' yeah. No.

That's not even true :)

Might pop to the gym later. I need to get out to have a ciggie anyway :)

Love xx

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Im glad your psych appointment went well. I have you have a lovely time with J - Just get something with loads of veggies and fill your self up with them.
Rachel x

Post a Comment