Thursday 1 April 2010

Easter Holidays!!

Well, here in the UK, it's the first day of my Easter Holidays! Two Weeks and Two Days long. I am very excited, and I got a lie in today :)
Unfortunately, I can feel hunger pangs. Fortunately, I like them :)
I am going to eat today, but no more than 500 cals :)
I'm treating myself!
I'm going to see J soon (I just hopped out of the shower and I'm in no fit state to walk the streets!) and hopefully we'll cuddle and kiss and talk about things that aren't him going away.
There's a new surge of hope in me today. We can stay together. I can be strong. And I will be thin :)

Love you all!! xxx


Ps. About that chicken noodle soup? I'm a vegetarian, are there other kinds that are low calorie in the shop? xxx

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think so - I think theres tomato and some kind of herb but I'm not sure - They do them almost everywhere. But I also get soup thats similar to cup a soup - It's in sainsburys and it's called "be good to yourself". I got carrot and coriander which has 60 cals per sachet and spicy lentil and tomato that has 72 cals - Theres lots of different ones I love soup so it's real handy.

Hope everything works out with you and J - enjoy your easter hols

Rachel x

vanishingact said...

Oh yum yum yum! I'll go and get some of those :D

Post a Comment