Thursday 15 July 2010

I'm so lonely

He's been away for so long. He gets out, comes to see me and I feel like I'm barely there, invisible. He said he'd call, he always says he'll call and I never mind when he doesn't. But he's never there. We haven't celebrated a single occasion properly yet. I didn't get a card on Valentine's day, or a Christmas Card, or an actual Christmas Present. I didn't get a card or anything, even just a 'happy birthday' on my birthday. He missed our anniversary.
He doesn't appreciate me at all.I celebrated his birthday. Gave him presents on all the right days, and just to surprise him too.
I feel like I don't matter. He has no money and he promised that he wouldn't let my birthday be the same as all those other days. Said he'd make it special. Always saying it'll be different. It never is. Never. I'm so lonely, why can't he see? I used to hide my feelings away from everyone, but I'm being obvious about it. Am I right to be upset? I love him and he's lovely but shouldn't he be making a special effort on those days? I don't think I'm being unreasonable...

0 comments:

Post a Comment