Thursday 8 July 2010

Hee hee, naughty stuff

J got put in prison for a few days, which I'm really not as bothered about as I should be..but anyhow I'm going to have a little get together whilst he's away, because I'm very naughty. It's not like he'll find out. Ooh, I'm excited about it. But yeah, he breached his bail terms or something, like he didn't go to court when he was supposed to, AGAIN, so they've put him in a little prison near York, and hopefully he won't get raped or stabbed lmao. I can't believe he's in prison xD. Nevermind, I'll be there when he gets out, at his probably partied-out flat. It'll be good fun. Unfortunately....ooh I just went all dizzy...unfortunately, I'm really skint at the moment, so where I'll find money for drink and smokes, god only knows. I'll find a way, I always do!!

Eating too much, but trying not to. Tomorrow = no food, or no saturday party!

Lillie x

0 comments:

Post a Comment