Tuesday 13 July 2010

Jeans, Results, Dickhead boyfriend and Hot Chocolate

Well, three amazing things happened today, and then J was a dick. I didn't let that ruin my day though!

1. I passed my singing exam with a merit!!1 It was my grade six and it was pretty hard, so I'm so pleased!

2. I fit into my jeans! The ones I bought as a goal. Last time I tried them on, they wouldn't even pull up around my thighs, never mind fasten. Today, I WORE THEM! For hours!!! Now I need a new goal :P

3. I discovered the wonders of low cal hot choc. I added some sweetener and coffee whitener for that extra creamy taste, but altogether it's still about 62 calories!!! Much better than eating a chocolate bar!

Also, a 4 and 5:

4. Onion soup. I'll post the recipe, but it's absolutely divine. I hate onions but I thought I'd try it, and the onions go so, so soft. If you close your eyes, you can imagine that it's soft noodles. It fills you up too, and it's just divine. 33 cals!!!

5. Tumblr. I made myself a tumblr, so If you have one too, please join me! I'll put contact stuff below.

So that's all for today, look forward to reading all your posts :) x

Tiny-Beauty - look for vanishing act

By the way, tiny beauty is an amazing site with amazing people, so you should hop over and have a look! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment