Thursday 8 July 2010

I feel different

I feel really differently about the world at this moment and I want to document it. I feel like this sometimes, like I truly understand the way the world turns, and that we're never going to understand why it happens but it does. We'll never really know why the world is the way it is, no matter how many bolshy scientists tell us that it 'gravitates around it's own axis' and all that. Sure, that's the technical side, but why. Why are we here? Why are things just as they are? Why are humans the ones that discovered everything, know everything? Everything in nature is attuned to nature. We should be too. I understand some people's desire to know 'why' things happen, but we shouldn't meddle. The earth is beautiful. We need to look after it and actually look AT it once in a while and take a moment out of the day to appreciate what it gives us. Every day is a new day. If we screw up, we can start again, most of the time. We can't go back in time, so we shouldn't. We need to look at nature and start to understand THAT. We're getting too big for our boots. All I want in life is a simple life with a happy family and a decent sized house. I want to be thin and content with myself. I want to wake up and feel happy, and pleased with what I do. I'm in love with the world. I'm in love with a beautiful concoction of sweet words and smells and tastes and sounds and sights. I want to be at one with my home. Right now, I understand that the Earth is the Earth and that it does what it does..because it does. It's so simple, and so many people just look past it. Today is a day of new beginnings, and of living to live.

Peace :) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment