Wednesday 14 July 2010

Just wondering...

Am I the only one getting ever so slightly tired of overweight people calling themselves 'Ana'

They don't know what an eating disorder is....

Anorexia isn't a diet you can go on, it's AN ILLNESS.

There was a new person on Tiny-Beauty, saying 'I'm ana, I need to lose weight, I want to be with other sufferers to help support me through this time.' oh yeah and 'I don't want recovery'

She linked to her twitter...stats? height = 5''9...weight = 223lbs....yeah, BMI is 32.9

That's an insult to anorexia sufferers. And I'm not even one of them!!!

It's an insult to EDNOS sufferers...and I am one :P

Anyone like that that comes across my blog...don't follow if you're going to call yourself anorexic at 223lbs, unless you're 7 foot 11....

0 comments:

Post a Comment