Thursday 22 July 2010

Last Night

Regina. Spektor.

Words can't describe the gig last night. It was....breathtaking. I swear she's better live than she is recorded. I love her, she's amazing. Oh....<3 I want to see her again when she's in a better mood. Their cellist died in a tragic accident in Switzerland, and so she was really upset, and didn't need to do much speaking. I feel so sad for her, but she was still amazing. I hope she's okay soon :(

I love her.

On another note...somewhere between 103 and 104, maybe tomorrow I'll wake up and be deffo 103?! :D

Also, my veins are fucked xD Taking a break from drugs soon....Damn being female and damn having unfindable deep veins. I swear it's what's made me lose 8lbs in what....just over a week? Still, underneath this I'm going to post a big notice:



THIS BLOG IS IN NO WAY PROMOTING THE USE OF ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES, FOR WEIGHT LOSS OR ANY OTHER PURPOSE. THEY ARE ILLEGAL FOR A REASON AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED. THE OWNER OF THIS BLOG TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONSEQUENCES IF A FOLLOWER EXPERIENCES BAD EFFECTS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment