Saturday 9 October 2010

Rejecting the idea of tomorrow.

I am officially rejecting the idea of 'tomorrow'.
I can no longer do anything tomorrow, because it doesn't exist.
Today, I am going to stop eating. Right now. Juice fast, water fast, whatever the fuck I want,
But I no longer want to taste food. I don't want to feel it.
I don't want it in my stomach, or in my mouth, or halfway down my throat.
I want to be empty.
I want to be thin.
I want to be something other than fucking crazy.
I want people to say 'you're thin.' or 'i wish i was thin like you'.
I want to be thin and then I will be happy.
I will finally be SOMETHING.
Not just a 'bit' crazy, or a 'bit' skinny, or a 'bit' strange.
I want to be tiny. I want to be mental. I want to be out of this world.
FUCK OFF TOMORROW. I CANNOT START A DIET TOMORROW BECAUSE YOU DON'T EXIST.
It starts RIGHT now.
Thinner.

1 comments:

Hillary said...

I like this. I agree, tomorrow doesn't exist, not really. Its just a way we put off things. We say we'll do it tomorrow but then the next day, we say the same thing and it never gets done. We have to decide for today. Right now. Because if we say tomorrow..we may never do it.
but i wish you luck with this, i think you'll do great :]
[and dw, i read every word, just ..like i said, i generally fail at commenting]
<3

Post a Comment