Thursday 21 October 2010

it was the afternoon of extravagant delight...

I want to stop eating.
Please stop me eating.
Dear Lily, stop eating.
FUCK YOU, STOP EATING.

i am tired so fucking exhausted so very very anxious and crazy my mind doesn't stop and my heart beats faster by the hour i know what i need to do i know i don't need help doing it but i want the help that i know exists that stops me eating and makes me happy makes me so fucking happy i want to be thin and i want to be dead all at the same time my friends think i'm okay but inside i'm screaming for help i need to be thinner i need to be thinner i need to be thinner just let me be thinner just please i need this like i need to breathe and if i don't get thin soon i don't think i can keep going


1 comments:

Rachel said...

I feel exactly the same atm. We can get through this Lillie - I am always here you if you need me. Always remember that
I love you
X

Post a Comment