Wednesday 20 October 2010

Being Nostalgic

I'm so scared of getting older, I've realised. I feel rushed, like there's too much pressure on me to decide things, even though it's only me putting pressure on myself...I feel like everything around me is going too fast and I just can't get out. It's so soon since last autumn, and everything's just disappearing into the back of my head. I've been at college for 7 weeks now, I think and it's gone too fast. I've only just started college. I can't be 7 weeks in, it's wrong. You know that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you go in a lift, or on a rollacoaster? It feels like that. Like the world is spinning too quickly and I'm moving in slow motion. I can't explain it. The words are in my head but they come out all wrong. Why can't I be the person I see myself as inside my mind? Why can't my life be picturesque and quasi-perfect? I need some stability. I need reliability. I need my mind to be clearer, instead of having 200 thoughts in there at once.

Help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment