Sunday 6 June 2010

This may alarm you,

Right, I'm going to be careful about this. J has recently been taking some fet. I know this is going to sound like a bad idea, but I'm going to try a little bit, and see how it makes me feel. Everyone knows it suppresses your appetite, and I really can't take much more of looking and feeling like this. I'm just trying it, and it's not addictive. If I like it, I'm going to kick start a fast by taking a little bit per day, and seeing how it goes. DO NOT WORRY. I'm definitely not going to get dependant on it. I'm doing this purely because of how fat I feel and how depressed I'm getting about it. Once I've lost a few pounds, I'll come right back off it and fast again. I just need to show my body that it doesn't need food again. I know how bad an idea it sounds, but I promise it'll be okay. I know exactly what I'm doing and while he's shooting it, I'm just swallowing it. I promise to be careful and I'll let you know how it goes.

NOTE: I AM NOT PROMOTING THE USAGE OF AMPHETAMINES TO LOSE WEIGHT. THEY ARE DANGEROUS DRUGS AND PLEASE DON'T TAKE THEM SIMPLY BECAUSE I AM. YOU CAN BECOME PSYCHOLOGICALLY DEPENDANT ON THE FEELINGS THEY CREATE AND CAN BE DIFFICULT TO STOP USING. AMPHETAMINES ARE A CLASS B DRUG IN THE UK AND ONCE PREPARED FOR INJECTION THEY BECOME CLASS A. DO NOT FOLLOW IN MY FOOTSTEPS AS IT IS VERY DANGEROUS AND SHOULD BE USED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment