Wednesday 16 June 2010

Life's Good.

Life IS good. I've finished school, and only have two days of exams left. I never have to sit through five lessons a day, doing things I don't really want to be doing. I get to choose where I go from here. I have a great family, an amazing boyfriend and wonderful friends. It's Summer and it's warm and sunny. I've got a great [fake] tan (st. moriz, I reallllly recommend it!!) and things are just really going well. All I need now is to get thinner, and I'll be fine.
I got tired of fet, but it was good whilst it lasted. My main problem with it was that once I stopped taking it, the come down was so bad and I felt like I had to eat to make it go away. Thankfully I didn't have too much :)

I'm cutting out my food groups again. I'll make a great new plan and post it up here, and get back in the gym. Money's tight right now, but I'll manage somehow. I feel good, not so much about myself but about what's happening around me. I'm so excited to grow up a little bit and have that little bit more freedom. J is getting off drugs bit by bit, and is getting a flat by the end of the month, pretty much guaranteed. I suppose you could say that most of my worries about him are finally getting sorted, and it's making me so much happier.

So all that's left is to get thinner. I'm 111 pounds, and I'm going to get to 100 before college, hopefully less. In fact, I want to be 105 at least before I go to Corfu in August, just so I can look a little bit acceptable on the beach.

I was wondering, does anyone else have an exceptionally large ribcage? It's one thing that really pisses me off about my body. I can feel that there's still a layer of fat over it, but even when that's gone, it'll be huge. Genetics. Honestly, I hate my family genes sometimes.

Also, how's everyone feeling about the arrival of summer? I know it doesn't 'officially' start until June 21st, but come on, all this hot weather means it's here. I hope for a hot few months!!!

Much love, and really good feelings right now!!

Lily xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're done with fet - it's a shame about the come down though.
You can most definately get to 105 by your holiday in August! And you will look amazingly acceptable :)
I'm so glad Summer's here. I have 2 exams left and then I'm done with school, too!
Stay strong, sweetie x

vanishingact said...

I've got 4 left :/ three russian and music listening and it's bad, bad crack.

Post a Comment