Monday 7 June 2010

Done

Okay, first time. It's strange. I feel far away and very present at the same time. I'm definitely not hungry, and that was my aim, right? I like it actually, it's different. I feel a bit relaxed and spaced out, not like I thought I would. It's nice. J said it wasn't the best stuff but that it was good for my first time. I'm proud that I've tried something new, and I'm going to do it for a bit longer. I feel that little bit more experienced. Supposedly I've already tried it, in ecstasy tablets. Well, I'm doing it again tomorrow, wish me luck.

Not eaten at all by the way xx

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm glad you feel good, but please try not to use it everyday, you don't want to get addicted.
Well done on not eating, but please be careful.
X

Anonymous said...

Oh darling, please please please be careful. I know someone who got hooked on Emcat, and she lost so much weight, but not intentionally. She then got off of it, but decided to go back on to keep the weight off. It may not beso easy to come off, and I don't want you to come to any harm! You're doing so well right now x

Post a Comment