Wednesday 2 June 2010

Hello Again

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. It's been a bit stressful with exams and stuff :) I'm taking my GCSEs at the moment so I haven't got all that much time on my hands.

Okay, that was a lie. I do. I'm just doing really badly. I'm going to get back on track with dieting but I've decided I'm not going to slip back into to bad habits, therefore I'm eating at least SOMETHING everyday. Until I realise that won't work :P

Me and J are still together :) It's been 11 months and 5 days now, so we're really looking forward to our year mark! We've just had a bit of a tiff because he did the thing where he disappears for days at a time without calling, but I still love him so now we're all happy.

I'll post later with some foody things. I'm going to try to post often again now mateys!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

yayy! i was hoping you'd come back soon ^_^
im glad everything is okaii with you and J and good luck with your exams!
<3

Rachel said...

I'm so glad your back, I've missed you!!
X

Post a Comment