Monday 7 June 2010

Thanks :)

Thanks for your concerns, and again, I'm being really careful. It was sort of a strange feeling and I really liked it. I could feel all my skin and knew what all my insides were doing and it was really something. I had fun :)
It's like being in a secret sect now. I felt really left out, with J doing it and everything, now I have and it's different. Like I've seen something a lot of people haven't. It's quite exciting.
I'm writing a book on this new life I've seen over the past 9 months or so. It's called 'The Other Side' and it's about the lower classes, and their lifestyles. How hard it is for them. It's really interesting to watch those dynamics. I don't know how many of you have seen those same things, but I've seen full on, really chavvy fights, I've almost stood on needles, I've met very hardcore dealers, people who've been in jail for pretty bad things...i watched someone shoot up heroin for the first time today. It's so different to my life with my parents. It's like being dared to try things. The thing is, I like it. It's all new and I'm inquisitive. I'm enjoying myself.

1 comments:

Hillary said...

I don't want to try it..but I sort of wish I could see what it felt like, how you described.
Good luck with your book :]
and I'm glad you like this new life, but as everyone said..be careful please

..and, sorry, it'll probably sound like a stupid question..but what's a "chavvy fight" ..I mean I don't even much know what a "chav" is >_>
<3

Post a Comment