Monday 15 November 2010

Ooh, I'm so sad right now :(

One of my little pet mice died, about half an hour ago or so :( he had a big tumour, and it started bleeding on sunday...he was going to go to the vets tomorrow morning but he just didn't make it, and died all curled up in a ball. He looked so snug in his bedding :(
I'll never forget how he used to climb out of the old cage through the bars and go on his little mouse wheel for ages in the night, but always go back in afterwards. Or the time he ran away out of the big castle cage and then came back because he was hungry.
We used to call him adventure mouse, because he would jump from hand to hand when me and J held him.
He ran away once or twice or maybe even more than that, and my whole family chased the two of them around the front room..
I'm going to miss my little mouse. Pegs was his name, we called the two boys Pegs and Paul, and the girlie (who died about 2 months ago) Pens, all of them were after league of gentlemen characters of some sort.
:(
RIP Pegs and Pens xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment