Tuesday 28 May 2013

good evening

It's been years.
LITERALLY.
I'm a uni student now. I finished my first year today.
I've just read through all my old posts, it's crazy to think how obsessed I was with all my Js, actually it's a little scary.
I still smoke too much, I drink FAR too much...I just came out of another short but intense relationship with a guy at uni...not another J, thank god. It hit me pretty hard to be honest, but I'm going to be just fine.
I have to move out in a week and a half or so, really can't be bothered with the hassle. At least I get a nice student house out of it at the end...seriously, I look over the SEA. The fucking SEA is my back garden...pretty cool :)
I don't actually think I've changed all that much since I was last here. There's less of an emphasis on food in my life, though the feelings of not wanting to eat are still kind of prominent at times...I'm much more of a drinker now, I had to see a substance misuse team for a while actually.
Anyhow, I might post here a little bit more when I have problems, I mean..that's what this place was for, at least for me. I have myself a new student blog too, which I might share with you at some point, but we'll see.
It looks like a graveyard around here. No-one's posted for a long time.
I'm not all that surprised, it was all too dramatic to last long :)

Love xx

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Lillie!! Youre here!!
I dissapeared for a while too, feels kinda empty here now.
Youre house sounds lovely by the sea. Im so glad things are going better for you. Ive missed you.
x

Post a Comment