Tuesday 22 March 2011

So!


It's been a little while!! I'm generally okay, stressed out from college a little, it seems like there's so much to do before the June exams (which, for the record, should be called MAY exams...). I'm struggling with my weight, which seems to be a regular thing if I'm honest, especially when I get a new boyfriend (he's lovely....another J.....ummm....pattern? Lets call him JG this time :|)

Everything seems to be going so fast...I feel like I've lost the friends I talked to on here a bit, need to start commenting back to people more!!!! I can't remember if I told you about my other blog, that discusses general issues, nothing about EDs or mental health on there though..... it'stoujoursbienthoughts if anyone's interested?
So yes, that's the brief update, hope everyone's okay, I'll try and catch up with blogs soon!!!!

Lily xx

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I feel like I've kinda lost friends too - but it's my own fault because I keep leaving. But you've still got me - If you want me.
X

Post a Comment